- All adoptions are done at our adoption events, held several times a month in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Complete information about our adoption events, including locations, times, directions and maps can be found here. A listing of upcoming adoption events is available here.
- It is necessary for potential adopters to come to an adoption event to meet our rabbits and spend
time with them, meet and speak with our adoption volunteers and sign a Brambley Hedge Rabbit Rescue adoption contract. For the health and safety of our rabbits, we do not ship them anywhere.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT "SAME-DAY" ADOPTIONS
It is the policy of Brambley Hedge Rabbit Rescue not to do "same-day" or "walk-in" adoptions. We believe it is critically important that all potential adopters (especially first-time adopters) invest sufficient time to complete the screening process and ensure that adopting a rabbit is the right thing to do for themselves and their family members.|
If you are considering the adoption of one or more of our rabbits you are welcome to come to an adoption event to meet some rabbits and talk to our adoption counselors but unless you have been pre-screened you should not anticipate taking a rabbit home that day. We strongly recommend that you call the rescue at 4804433990 before the adoption event and let us know you will be coming.
- When you know the rabbit (or rabbits) you would like to meet, please take a moment or two to complete and submit our Online Adoption Questionnaire. The Adoption Questionnaire is a critical piece of the adoption process and we CANNOT adopt a rabbit to you with it.
- You will need to confirm with us that you
will be coming to an adoption event, so we can arrange to have the rabbits there. Please call our hopline at
4804433990 at least 48 hours before the adoption day to let us know you are coming, and tell us the rabbits you would like to meet. Because of space limitations at the adoption sites, we will bring only the rabbits
that have been specifically requested in advance by the potential adopter.
- The adoption fee is $60 for single rabbits, $110 for pairs, cash or check. Special adoptions rates are in effect during June, July and August - a bonded pair of rabbits can be adopted for the single adoption fee of $60. We can accept payment in the form of cash, personal checks with picture ID or major credit cards and debit cards.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign a Brambley Hedge adoption contract for any of our rabbits.
Brambley Hedge Rabbit Rescue reserves the right to refuse any adoption,
for any reason, at our discretion.